Aflatoun International and our partner organisation Association of Teachers Working with Gifted Children would like to invite you to take part in the competition, ‘Lessons on Financial Literacy’, which will be held from the 8th of April till the 5th of May, 2019.
The competition is open for participation of various of teachers, trainers, facilitators and educators from different educational organizations.
The purpose of the competition is to develop innovative pedagogical lessons in the form of activities in the field of financial education.
The objectives of the competition are to:
– improve the participants’ professional skills,
– disseminate work experience amongst practitioners,
– promote socially-oriented practices of training and education on financial literacy in professional activities,
– increase the desire to achieve high results in professional activities,
– find original ideas and highlight importance of financial education in society.
INFORMATION OF COMPETITION
All participants should send their Application form before the 28th of April 2019 via email to [email protected]. The results will be announced on the 5th of May 2019.
The application form should consist of two parts, a cover page and developed materials. (please, see requirements in the PDF file).
Participation in the competition is free. The winners of this competition will be awarded with a diploma from the ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS WORKING WITH GIFTED CHILDREN. The selected lesson plans and guidelines will be published and shared with other participants.
Find more information on the registration and other requirements in the PDF file:
We are looking forward to your innovative applications!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected]